Thursday, February 12, 2015

Team Braconi of RE/MAX of New Jersey receives "Top 10 Team Award" 2014

Stephen Braconi of RE/MAX Real Estate Limited has received a  "Top 10 Team" award.  Stephen's team was ranked in the "Top 10 Teams" for RE/MAX New Jersey for the 6th consecutive year.  Stephen has also received the prestigious "Chairman's Award" for RE/MAX" for the 3rd consecutive year.  Stephen and his team specialize in high end condo, townhouses as well as luxury homes in more suburban living.  When receiving the award Stephen stated "I am honored to receive these awards this year.  I appreciate all my loyal clients and of course the professionals on my team that continue to produce results.  I am looking forward to another successful year to come."  To contact Stephen or find out more about his services please go to www.BraconiRealEstate.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment