Saturday, February 7, 2015

Stephen Braconi Awarded Top .1% All Agents All Agencies Nationwide

Stephen Braconi of RE/MAX Real Estate Limited has been awarded to the prestigious "Top .1% Club" by RealTrend for 2014.  This is an award given to the top .1% of agents in all agencies throughout the United States.  When asked regarding his recent achievement Stephen replied "I am truly thankful to all my loyal clients, friends and supporting family.  I look forward to many more years of successful real estate transactions.  I have built my business on creating long term relationships.  I take a tremendous amount of pride in my profession and I think my clients appreciate this."  Stephen has a team of top producing agents, assistants and admin to help him allowing him to spend more time with his clients.  For more information regarding Stephen and his team please refer to www.BraconiRealEstate.com .


No comments:

Post a Comment