Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Just Closed Saddle River NJ Represented by Stephen Braconi of PPSIR

This is an amazing home that sold just under $5,000,000.  My clients who have become my friends are the type of people who you want to work with.  During negotiations the seller contacted my buyer directly and suggested if my buyers remove me as their agent the deal could be put together as the commission would be saved.  My clients are type of people that wouldn't do something like that under any circumstances.  He called me right away to let me know.  That is the kind of thing that you remember about a person.  Oh and we got the deal plus a $300,000 credit for the basement finishes.  Most importantly very happy clients and friends!  Congrats guys!  #Teambraconi www.BraconiRealEstate.com





No comments:

Post a Comment