Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Stephen Braconi Awarded 8th Top 10 of New Jersey Award

February 14, 2018

Team Braconi of RE/MAX Real Estate Limited has just been awarded the prestigious Top 10 award.  Stephen Braconi stated "I have received the award as an individual, however it is extremely special to do this as a team. I am very grateful for my agents, my admin and my team manager, Alfredo Vastola.  Several of my agents received other state awards this year and it is very rewarding to watch them grow.  Of course I would like to thank all my wonderful clients for their loyalty and trust as well as the support of my family, without you this would not be possible".  If you would like to contact Team Braconi please call 201-599-1100 or go to www.BraconiRealEstate.com .


No comments:

Post a Comment