Thursday, May 7, 2015

Stephen Braconi of REMAX Receives Prestigious Lifetime Achievement Award

Stephen Braconi of RE/MAX has received one of the highest honors with the "Lifetime Achievement Award."  Stephen is one of the youngest Realtors in New Jersey to reach this milestone and when asked about this most recent award he stated "I am just thankful, I am thankful for my supportive family, friends and of course my clients.  I truly appreciate all of them.  I look forward to continued success within the industry as well as the new ventures I am beginning to become involved in."  This award is added to Stephen's recent awards including the "Top 10 Agent Award 2009-2014", "Top .1% All Agents All Agencies Nationwide 2014" and the" Platinum/Chairman's Award 2014." 




No comments:

Post a Comment